Since you will most likely prep for your wedding, it might be beneficial to prep similarly for your trial!
1. Skin Prep-Depending what you want to work on, starting with the basics is KEY. Finding a cleanser, hyaluronic acid, moisturizer, and SPF protection everyday is beneficial for skin health. Less is sometimes more when it comes to skin. Consult with an esthetician to see if retinol, vitamin C, and other active ingredients may benefit you! I highly recommend seeing Christina Lawler, a local esthetician, so she can get you on a regimen and offers treatments. Her instagram is @_beautybylaw.
2. Spray Tan- Consider getting a spray tan 2-3 days prior to trial day or your favorite self tanner. Doing a trial when you’re dramatically lighter will change your trial look. You may book online to schedule this service with me! Please be sure to read over our pre-care instructions.
3. Brows- Brow progress is so satisfying, let’s get you on a brow routine to shape- wax and tint while allowing growth in between. Waxing a few days prior to trial and wedding day will also help. You may book online to schedule this service with me!
4. Hair- If you have an idea of how your hair will look, pull back a few pieces accordingly to help you envision the whole picture when your makeup is complete. It’s also ideal to even have a hair trial on the same day, but not required!
5. Wardrobe- wear WHITE! your complexion and makeup can have a different contrast when you’re wearing white and you want to make sure it’s your vibe when you put your dress on. If you already have picked your dress, try wearing a white shirt with the same neck line.
I look forward to meeting you!
You can schedule a trial at any point, but I suggest anywhere 3-6 months leading up to wedding day. If you have an event that you want your trial for, schedule as early as possible to try and get that day!
It is not mandatory, but highly suggested. Your makeup look may look dramatically different depending on your skin tone.
If you decide to go with a spray tan, it is recommended to get it 2-3 days prior. We offer rapid and standard spray tans.
I allot 2 hours for trials.
You may absolutley schedule a trial anytime, but it does NOT mean your date will be held. Because of the high demand in all vendors, most clients will secure their wedding date first.